Membership News & Events
Become a member and get all the latest news from CONN-NAHRO's periodic eNewsletters.
CONN-NAHRO hosts Monthly Membership meetings which are usually held the third Thursday of every month except in July, August and December. The membership meetings are held at The Tradition Restaurant in Wallingford, Connecticut from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and includes a plated lunch for $30. Speakers are announced through our eNews or Upcoming Events email communications.
CONN-NAHRO hosts many professional development opportunities throughout the year; these can be found on our calendar or under The Latest News located on our home page.
Some of our annual events and activities include:
- --Professional development trainings are held approximately once per month; announcements are made to our members through the eNewsletters
- --Employee Training and Networking Day is hosted on the first Friday in the month of May at Holiday Hill on the Cheshire/Prospect line
- --In May and June we host a Scholarship Program for public housing and Section 8 program participants of member housing authorities in Connecticut
- --Our 3-day annual Convention & Exhibition is hosted at the Mohegan Sun Convention Center usually on the last Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the month of August
- --In September, we host the John J. Kelly Memorial Golf Tournament to fundraising annually for three, $3,500 college scholarships for residents of public or Section 8 housing in Connecticut
- --We host a membership meeting and Holiday Party in January each year!